Everyone at Orion’s Attic wears our values on our sleeves (especially when wearing our spiffy black t-shirts and hoodies). Eight of our company values in particular summarize our approach to business and to the world.
- Our mission is to make a difference, not just a living.
- We help people solve problems.
- We put protecting the environment at the center of everything we do. We go to great lengths to rescue objects and give them second lives. We sell, donate, upcycle, recycle, and repurpose everything possible. We take great pride in our land and conservation ethics.
- We focus on doing the right things and trust that the right things will happen to us.
- We tackle and finish every job with enthusiasm.
- We exceed shopper and client expectations.
- We treat all clients and all their possessions with great respect.
- We treat all clients’ time, money and treasures as if they are our time, money and treasures.
Our company values generate income for many kinds of people. This includes ourselves, our clients, our staff of youth and adults, entrepreneurs that we nurture and companies we partner with. Not to mention all the service providers and stores where we spend money. We contribute tax revenue to the county, state and country.
Read more about Orion’s Attic and our company values:
- Meet Orion’s Attic co-owners Won-ok Kim and Christopher Lancette
- Take a quick spin through Orion’s Attic history
- Meet the world’s greatest Siberian husky — and the dog who gave us Our Name.
- Support Our Charities including A Wider Circle and House With A Heart Senior Pet Sanctuary